Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Getting Out of a Funk with People in the Past

It really doesn't matter because it's all in the past now. As long as you aren't pursuing after vengeance or going after suing the heck out of a person who caused you mental or emotional trauma, I guess it really doesn't matter how mad he or she made you. I think the most important thing is to ask questions and come to assumptions if the person ends up acting dumb with you. By what I mean dumb is that he or she gets mad at you or ignores your questions.

I'm making assumptions that I'm not in trouble anymore and don't have to worry about how mad I made some people because I couldn't comprehend why they were acting like a bunch of crazies with me! Being mad isn't really a requirement and I guess people are going to be selfish and looking out for themselves as much as possible because it's only a natural thing.

I think it's really important to weigh what your personal needs are before pursuing after something a person did to you in the past. If it isn't really that important and just sucks then I guess that's where you would have to learn to move on.

I get it now. I need to go back to that church in Los Angeles with crazy Lee and that stupid pastor still there. I hope they left and I don't have to deal with them. I hope all the people who have traces of a memory of me left or just forgot about whatever the incident was. Crazy Lee was being stupid and thought a restraining order would get me to never attend their church again. It went away and I went back again and I heard from another girl who went crazy with me that it's okay to go back there again! I deleted those messages by the way, so I have no proof except for a few comments where she just went on a cussing frenzy. It should prove that she wasn't all there and just really mad about nothing really serious and that she should get some counseling to move on if it really bugs her that much- I was just asking her to add me on Facebook and kept on bringing it up every time she said no.

I guess some people have problems dealing with persistent people and they don't know how to deal with stresses of life which can be persistently more serious than just persistent people asking for a non-serious thing such as adding a person on Facebook because he or she feels like a connection with someone. I think it's a indication that maybe they need to refocus on the important things in life and get themselves settled. Yeah, I was really good at keeping a peaceful relationship but I was so mad in the past with the crazies I tried to have a good friendship with. It's all good now because I'm laughing about the past and accepting who I am even through all that stress from putting in more hard work and pursuing after a universally known, common goal.