Thursday, October 25, 2018

Working Hard Under Feelings of Hardship

My feeling of hardship is pretty much just feeling confused with nothing to do and wanting to free myself of this excessive worry so I attempt to find healthy and productive things to do by probably trying to watch exciting and addictive Japanese animated episodes. They are really awesome for binge watching. Most of the time, it's too much for me to stay obsessed about it so I speed through it by reading spoilers on the Internet. If the details sound too good, I still watch that episode by trying to find it for free on YouTube.

I'm a Korean-American with parents who immigrated here, so that means my parents grew up with other people who want to hate the Japanese. I was influenced by it a little too by a teacher who talked bad about the Japanese and made fun of them for their violent and oppressive history. It's like when the Koreans take on the Japanese in a competitive and violent soccer match during a world-class match up, I'm all for the Koreans to take them out. Other than that, I binge eat all of their sushi and like to binge watch some of their animated shows intended for college kids.

I don't really have any problems with beautiful Japanese ladies either now because it's all about the personality, but some of them are naturally very physically attractive too! I think my parents and old relatives would flip out if I did end up marrying one of them. I don't really care about their happiness to be honest when it comes to love. I don't really care either if they want to isolate me from their family functions because it's really been about having a meal ticket for me while hardly being raised by busy and hard-working parents. I totally appreciate all they tried to do but it could have been better and I wish it was better like the selfish individual I am, but nothing will come out of it from just wishing. I have my own life to live now and I'm glad to be influenced by the Bible and in my faith upon trusting the Lord, Savior, and supernatural friend Jesus.  I feel like nothing is wrong for believing that I shouldn't be focused on pleasing selfish parents who say I should marry only the race they approve of. The Bible is cool about it, so I'm cool about it! It's all about the personality.