Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Being Consistent With Routine

I don't seem to have any problems at all with making plans for myself, but yesterday night, I faltered from feeling boredom. I think I need to work more on self-control, and it's not like I haven't had years of practice with doing self-constraint, it just isn't consistent. I can find myself doing something that I never intended on and then stop myself or sometimes, if I'm too carried away I'll make the decision to keep on doing it. It's like being so eager to finish a good movie and then something gets bothersome, but you still don't want to leave the theater and put it off for later. I have some work to do on that for myself. I'm still getting carried away and losing a grip of my surroundings every once in awhile. 

I envision myself being a rich and jolly fellow and maybe in a few years. It all depends how my personal research and development goes with trying to master the art of investing while self-employed. I find myself drawn to it because I see people as like an obstacle when it comes to doing business and would rather eliminate that clutter while getting down to the nitty gritty of letting my money react to a changing environment for bringing in some profit! It's also insanely difficult to be consistently good at it. It's a challenge I have accepted to fathom and with trying to win people's attention and make money, it's too stressful for me to worry about so I can't do it. For me, trying to learn to do some refined investment techniques and continuously adapting to find more profitable ways is cutting it.