Thursday, October 25, 2018

Trying To Be The Best

My latest distraction from getting to where I want to be financially is watching the World Series between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Boston Red Sox. Both of them are great teams with the Red Sox having the bigger edge to win this year. I'm watching it while rooting for the Dodgers. My eyes are really glued to the television set and I know I could be getting going with my personal tasks.

I will be continuing to try my best though and putting in a lot of effort. My biggest weakness is probably lack of commitment from being short-sighted and giving up rather easily, while not seeing things for what they are. I guess it's about the hours of hard work and understanding the game plan while having passion for something, which makes it all worthwhile and living for in the end.

It's probably because I never really understood enough nor put the time and effort into it that I'm not really the best at what I do. I need selfless individuals in my life to show me how things are run, but the world doesn't really function like that with mostly everybody looking out for their own interests. If I could be self-adaptable and consistent while putting in a lot of effort and be happy, then I think I'll be fine. This is why I believe being true to oneself really matters a lot. Life is basically meant to be hard and finding things to overcome makes it such a great objective.