Thursday, October 25, 2018

Would Be Nice But Dumb To Keep Doing

Men are visual creatures and some are too far into it that yes, I can side with some feminists on how some men talk like perverted, selfish pigs and end up degrading their object of desire from being all caught up with those feelings. I honestly don't believe in doing that either and want to be respectful and find a woman who will go all out for me while being married to her! It would be great to do the same thing back for her.

It was fun while I was a teenager and illegally surfing those naughty sites because I think it said I had to be at least 18 and in some sites 21. I kept on going back to them because I was hooked on looking at fleshly things that made me feel like I wanted some of that too. After awhile, it felt bad because I wanted to get stuff done and I wasn't getting any of it by continuously looking at it. The Bible says to enjoy it in marriage and I believe wholeheartedly what the Bible says, so this has been my stupid obsession all this time.

I'm not really hooked onto those naughty adult sites anymore but I'm tempted to look at it for occasional entertainment and I feel embarrassed to reveal it to anybody. The reason I'm being open about it on this blog is because I know it's a normal thing for an average, young guy to face. It would be nice to be married to an ultra-physically attractive lady who is all for doing whatever and making me feel validated about it on a daily basis, but I have to be realistic here. It's a cool fantasy that would be awesome if it happened in real life for me in a great marriage with only one lady who is the hottest person in the world, but it's all about the personality for me now.