Sunday, October 14, 2018

Accomplishing Things Everyday

I think the most important thing is for one to make him or herself available when the need arises to step up. My mind is totally fixated on how I'm so small in this world and not much of an attractive individual. I guess I'm scary in some respects to some people because I'm also considered crazy to a certain degree. I don't really have time to think about those things now. I want to be a joyful and peaceful person starting with my own heart and I have no one but the Lord to thank for that!

Receiving attention or being ignored is not really that big of a deal for a person who works hard to obtain a goal. I would like to be really consistent with what I have going now and it's just to earn a lot of free time to do things with social groups who will openly accept me and even find myself a loving wife. I'm just not caring so much about a lady's smoking hot appearance anymore! I'm looking for someone who has the personality I need in life now.

It's pretty cool to be a stable person these days and to not really worry so much about weird stuff that occurred in my past. I'm just really happy to have finally learned a few important lessons I needed to discover, and it's because no one in this world got it right correctly. Wow, it was tough to be stuck in that feeling of negativity with a lack of self-confidence. At least I learned from it and am recovered enough to move on from the incident. Oh well, it is what it is and I have to live up to my words to the best of my ability and being the most decent person I can be while working hard for nice things!