Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Building Wealth And Its Possibilities

For myself, I'm starting to touch upon the power of analyzing a financial market after recognizing key levels of pricing and coming up with a systematical and logical approach to creating profit. We're talking about an art form that only 1% in the world have the privilege of making money consistently with after coming across knowledge from going through this very difficult process. I can see so much amazing potential with what this wealth and new found freedom will do from no longer needing a day-time job.

It's also rare for a person to be financially fit as well as being physically athletic at an elite level. They are attractive people for a reason and if they are sweet individuals, then all the more for ordinary peers to want to line up and conduct their positive endeavors with them. I'm talking about myself and how it's going to be like with having to filter out the good and bad ladies I'm interested in dating!

With having worked for financial freedom and a hot body, I can see that it will result in more privileges. I would like to stay humble about all of it throughout my whole lifetime. I just know it's going to provide me ample amount of confidence to raise a good family and provide for a nice and friendly household. It's from having invested at things the right way and beating out the bad thoughts. I honestly believe and agree with the Bible that Jesus is the way, truth, and the life and that no one can come to the presence of God except through him in our current world and will stay that way for all generations to come.

How does Jesus fit into a perspective of becoming a millionaire when it could be traditionally frowned upon by other believers? It's not about believing that God will bless me with financial riches by behaving a certain way; it's so wrong and I hate those churches who profess this ideology! It's from having freedom in believing upon Christ and that we are set free from our bondage in sins that we can have a refreshed mind and can do all the legal things we love and be successful at it while being a witness to the world that Jesus is real and loves all of us and wants a relationship. I just may be able to dig a little deeper in my Bible studies whenever I feel inspired to once I attain financial freedom! I can only spend like maybe an hour a day currently and I'm having trouble zoning in with time management issues and other stuff getting into my head. It's challenging, but eventually because my heart is for trying to live for the Lord, I believe that I will repent of all my sinful activities because I acknowledge they are and I wish to be right with God always.