Friday, October 5, 2018

Making Peace

I believe that what was making me so mad was not understanding how some people are and can't get over something to the point that they do something to tick you off. When you confront these people while trying to be nice and keep pushing it forward with no progress, they get really mad and will be triggered to act mean towards you like wanting to be a bully. It's crazy, but I didn't get it at the time. When I was triggered to feeling angry by them, I would counter with passive aggressiveness which drove them to be so insane with me and to be fearful about me.

The good thing about all of this is that my passive behavior wasn't too serious and it's only because I was having trouble understanding from being too angry to connect with the other person's issues and feeling too lazy to do anything about it. They were really angry and repressing those thoughts so were very uncomfortable also in my interactions with them. My passive aggressiveness triggered them to be crazy because they were in a vulnerable situation for trivial reasons and emotionally affected about it. It happens because we are all human!

The fact that I know all of this and that they were wrong in how they interacted with me when it comes to personal moral responsibility, it gives me the confidence I need now to not trigger them from being passive aggressive. If I'm direct and they are triggered then it means they are having trouble dealing with those issues and that's all it means, and I'm inspired by God to not continue making fun of them even though I could to make them suffer.