Sunday, October 7, 2018

Executing Plans

I have found out for myself that I like to be task-oriented and be fulfilled with having things to do. I'm trying to kill my habits of watching TV and over-indulging on things that I find are fun but not very productive. I guess I still have some more things to work on and to try my best at figuring out. Maybe some things make me feel like it's wearing me out emotionally, but I should be getting those things done. This is probably why having a to-do list works great for me.

I seem to work very well with a spreadsheet and list of things to do at my work station because I enjoy seeing that list go down. It's like progress made and life becomes easier to see it go down and feel like I accomplished so much already. I think checking off a to-do list of things I should be doing or want to do but is sort of a hassle or something I should limit myself in doing for time management, is pretty much taking it to the next level for me.