Monday, October 1, 2018

Making Decent Strives

Because of the constant thoughts going through my head and how it's mainly about entertaining my poor and lowly self, I have decided to organize them into some to-do and buy lists. I have about four lists now and customized from taking a Google spreadsheet template and modifying it a little to my preferences. I am technically a programmer, so it wasn't very difficult for me to do something like that.

My mind is like all action from just all playing and being successful at it and getting by with what you have to do. Right now, I'm just starting off with playing like the junior professional league and learning my mistakes from aspiring to be good at what I want to do. Honestly with the ladies, I'm really not caring about their physical appearances even if I feel attracted to them about it. I'm not even a bit nervous now and I think it's funny to be short just that I don't want to shock too many people if they hear about me and think they felt I would have at least been normal in height.

It all connects in the professional, athletic world and having good stature in height is advantageous. I'm only cut out to be a wanna-be and will never be that great even if I work out so hard; therefore, it's me doing all of that for just fun and finding ways to improve my own game whenever I can put some time into it while being obsessed about it. I guess I'm working at becoming an alpha male and at the same time, I'm just not really worried liking some girls who have their own agenda or love life to work on. I prefer ladies to be happy and for me, it's just going to have to connect so at this moment, I really enjoy friendship!