Friday, October 5, 2018

Hard Work

Something I was miserable over in the past was how everything felt so empty for me. I just didn't understand the purpose of studying and how I couldn't get satisfied with anything I was doing. I would sit there watching TV shows and being bored to death but still hanging on to viewing what would happen. I really dreaded watching re-runs over too. I guess what I wanted more was a social life where I could freely be myself and learn the proper skills for connecting with others. I was so quiet even to myself that  I didn't realize this social interaction with people and having so much fun was what I was longing for this whole time.

I'm now plugged in with a group of decent friends and able to ask them to hang out. I even get asked out to lunch or dinner by female friends every once in awhile and I'm relaxed about it now. I'm starting to make connections about things like out of the four girls I'm very commonly associated with, two of them are not very affectionate ladies in general for whatever reasons. They show signs of liking me a little though and I guess I could shoot them down when I'm not feeling it and get them to close up again. I would like them to be happy and hope for the best so I will be nice and encourage them to be truly who they want to be.

Overall, it's been a rough emotional experience for me at times. However, I don't need to sit there and continue doing something that bores me now especially if it's meant to be for entertainment. I don't need to rely on it and feel ripped off anymore. I could branch out from researching the web.