Monday, October 8, 2018

Becoming Successful With Class

I really like this idea of being a classy individual and not being swayed too much by people bringing you down. I will keep them around because they are like family, friends, or acquaintances but look for people with qualities I want to work with and even be diligent at being that type of person. Yeah, I'm looking for people who are like the best of the best and the ones who are the most decent out there in this world. It's almost near impossible to find especially because I haven't even got myself near there yet. I'm already 35 years old and I wish I had this mentality twenty years ago. I will have to settle and probably work double time to catch up and even accept all of those dreadful and scary feelings of being brought low from failure! I will have to play smart by not putting my money at inappropriate places and being humble with what I make. Sometimes, being short and sweet is probably for the best.

I'm just not really in the mood for being so funny today, but accepting while motivating myself with what I want to do. I don't know- I might still be funny with the things I talk about and take seriously.