Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Accepting Craziness Over Silliness

I believe a lot of my life the last few years has been about overcoming my sensitive emotions while relating to others and having a decent flow with a string of good friendships. Something I have established is that I keep in contact with female friends more than guys. It's interesting because I'm single and looking for someone nonchalantly. They haven't really appealed to me so much yet as to me trying to go ask them out.

I think my biggest drawback is that I want to be financially successful and have my own place to live and manage a happy life while being single. Having female friends is great because I get to talk about some things with them and they have a nice perspective and it feels like there are some elements to going on a date with them while hanging out. It's a cool experience and something I can build upon when it comes to the moment that I do finally meet someone I want to pursue after.

I'm pretty much a calculating type person and want to be reasonable. I think for the longest time I cared about a woman's appearance, but now it's falling out. I think I'm more scared now with the thoughts of dating a lady with muscles, rather than being displeased by how manly she looks. It seems like there's all of these hidden assumptions to make a connection with and if it feels good enough than that's where it turns into like a hunt for finding satisfaction.