Thursday, September 10, 2015

Another Flawless Victory

This is another one of my posts with some vanity in it. I beat a rookie at Magic: the Gathering, and I ended up scoring a perfect knockout in that card game. It was fun, but it was like taking candy from a baby. 

Okay, he had some powerful spells but I ended up just playing a counter spell which is a strong defensive control mechanism in the game that the blue cards get. I remember playing other card games like Star Wars and Pokemon which were also addicting, but Magic has stood the test of time for me. I'm still playing it to this day. 

I'm feeling mighty proud of my small achievement and feel like I need to take a few victory laps around the gym. I'm going to go try to do that, but I have some things I need to take care of right now, so I'm going to focus on those things.

Because I won with a landslide victory, I feel confident today in that I don't need to play anymore Magic for now. I like the setup that I have, and it's pretty strong and not that bad.