Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happiness Counts

I'm realizing my pattern of just playing Magic: the Gathering whenever I get the chance. I'm trying to limit the approach to it now. I've realized that since there's also luck involved, I have to accept defeat sometimes instead of mulling about how I lost. I hate doing that, so I end up spending a lot more time to try to create a better destiny for myself and then end up testing it with others who are also good as well.

The one thing that sort of sucks is that I cannot test my strategies with winning over people that well. Like, I wish I could get a few losers to add me back as a friend on Facebook, but I don't really have some data to figure that out. It's like I have to use intuition and one thing I don't want to to do is get really angry and then start doing random acts of injustice to the person. I've done it once, but I was so deceptive about it that the other people didn't go after me. Maybe, it inspired them to laugh because the last I heard is that they were open to me coming back. I heard this idea from the person I least wanted to get it from. She even made a claim that she's crazy and is willing to send me to the grave because I bug her so much!

Maybe, I can be rude again and leave the church and do rude stuff to make myself laugh and then have an attempt of making some cops angry with me, all for just laughs and to be a troll because I'm just in that mood. I'll have to see how it plays out, but I do normally like to be a generally nice guy.

I just have a problem with being stubborn about some things, and I realize it. I think many arrogant men today think of it as an advantage, so complaining about it is basically a weakness. Them complaining is funny to behold even though it's annoying and you don't realize sometimes.

You know one girl coined it the best. She was open to dating me, and I should have left that one humble and pretty church girl for her. She's so angelic and was going to be with one and fighting for her wouldn't even make any sense. I'm so dumb for not realizing that.