Friday, September 25, 2015

Following Through

It's pretty much about catching myself, but I really have nothing going for me right now. I can just say that Jesus rocks and that I'm trying to do my part with that on here so far. Okay, I believe in Christ and that he rose from the dead and he will come back. That's what I believe and I want to read the Bible more and be changed spiritually from understanding the Scriptures better.

Okay, that pretty much wraps up my talk about being a Christian. I'm still going to try to make it sound cool with being a Christian though, even if some people in the world think it's lame and stupid. I'm pretty insensitive, so I'm trying to understand people's motives but it seems like I'm about trying to stay clear and being nice about it, so I don't seem to get too much conflicts out of that.

I'm not going to like breath down someone's throat and say that God loves him and that the Lord wants him to go to heaven and that it's possible for him. It's like a process, but what I like is realizing your flaws on your own and from that how the Bible can help put the pieces together and to provide you with this insurmountable peace and joy in the Lord's name.