Monday, September 28, 2015

Morning Passing By

The reason why I'm able to be so open and blunt is mainly because I see it as humorous to myself. Some people may not catch on or understand me unless I explain things in further detail, but that's just normal even though it annoys me but doesn't for me to question others. I guess I have a weird double standard. 

Okay, so I feel pretty dumb about some things. If there is not a real future from having no absolute, true interest from lacking something, then I might as well just pawn it. I'm saying this because I'm feeling rather numb about looking at airbrushed professional photos of models and can't constantly do it. It wears me out, so I'm like how can I be in a relationship just for a woman's beauty? 

I think I want to be more about leaning on the Lord's understanding. A buddy said that he will settle with being the family dog if he ever gets to be around God's children. It's pretty funny to me and also I think it's a humble remark from him. I showed him Mark 3:35 which has Jesus saying that whoever does the will of God is his brother and sister and mother. This remark came after someone mentioned to Jesus that his earthly family was looking for him. Pretty weird reply, but nonetheless it's about God's eternal family and there seems to be a depiction of sharing fellowship with the Lord in some type of equality which is amazing. 

Actually I think my buddy knows that he can't fully obey the Lord's commands because nobody can and he wants to accept any part of the Lord's blessing from realizing how good it was for everyone when Jesus died on the cross.