Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nothing New Really

It's pretty much the same old try to make money with trading currency while avoiding on playing Magic: the Gathering and hitting the gym everyday! I'm looking to go out and socialize a bit more so I'm grateful for all the friends I have accumulated over the past and to still be invited and have some coming to my all-out fancy birthday dinners.

I'm becoming a lot more calmer through the troubles some people want to put me through and to have a relatively decent understanding of what's bothering them. It's like no one wants to approach me about something they see wrong with me, anymore. I mean I'm pretty cool about not being a sore loser nor rub-it-in-your-face type of guy. I think that's why I'm still likable and approachable.

I don't think it really matters that much now dealing with some negative people. They just want to blow something out of proportion sometimes and end up losing it. It's really easy to start being disrespectful and complaining in a petty manner to just get away with stuff when you are angry. I'm going to have to load up on some self-defense skills and apply some of my deterring methods that I've been learning.

From being straight forward and not really hiding anything, it's been making a good female friend who is pretty shallow and delicate more accepting of me. She's pretty complicated and a little annoying, but I put up with it for a learning experience of communicating with a slightly stubborn woman. The Bible's ways are really true. Honesty is like a kiss on the lips. It might sting when you reveal something negative, but that's just the structure of how things are sometimes. Fortunately, I love to have a great laugh while I'm angry and getting to people by relying on my opinion and saying negative things about them that they can hear or read. In the end though, the honesty and straight-forward values just makes me seem more stable to others who aren't going through bad times, so the person I'm mad at has to accept some type of loss in the end. It's been making more bolder and understanding my ways. It's like being blunt in those heated moments has been my best treatment option for anger management therapy.