Monday, September 28, 2015

Why I Have No Significant Other?

Maybe I can joke that God is my husband. There are currently about 1000 women in the U.S. who have dedicated their life to God and will never marry anyone neither become intimate with anybody. It means they will have plenty of alone time with Jesus in spirit, while reading their Bibles I suppose and praying to him. I've noticed that it seems to be a Catholic thing, which is interesting being that some Christians are critical of other Christians and believe that compromising one of their beliefs will mean eternal damnation.

That's a bunch of bullocks! One group of people says that it's mixed teaching and they act so mad in person about it. Yeah well, the Apostle Paul states in the New Testament that when people are faking their Christian lives and doing good stuff out of it, he'll settle for it because it's about bringing people to the knowledge of Jesus and everything good about having a relationship with him. Overall, no alive person nor angel nor demon has the ability to judge who goes to heaven or hell at the end of a person's life. Nobody really knows if a serial killer who gave up his life all of a sudden to say that he wants to be in heaven is going to be there, except for God.

We just don't know, but what's weird is that when the Bible says something is evil in practice, there are people who still practice it while trying to reason that it's something else that the Bible is mentioning. I'm sorry to say this but having the greatest physical intimacy with the same gender is not advocated by the Bible. Adam and Eve were created for marriage. God states that some men and women are not born to be married, so when those urges for the same gender arrive, maybe it's because of upbringing and for probably exercising humility by not doing that sort of thing! I'm believing that there might not be anything wrong with living together while not doing that crazy deed.

Well, I've mentioned that I am very picky. I don't even know if I want to have a relationship with a lady who shows a little remote interest to me. I've had an opportunity with someone because she stated an interest and I was like what? the whole time. Was she in it for the money? My sister was angry because she just gets moody like I do with her when my mom said for her to fix me up. It's funny drama so I don't care about being open about it. I think it's funny to be sad about being lonely and complaining about it on a blog, so I don't mind talking about it.

I have like a bad boy image to my mom who feels she did a horrible job raising me, so she takes the blame on herself and relents to me not getting married. I'm cool with that actually! Maybe because of my extraordinary preferences and unwillingness to be in a relationship regardless of how attracted I feel and just from being shy about approaching a woman and then not getting any reply out of her, I'm just made to stay single my whole life. So far, I can live with it. I'm practically a nobody who is trying to get six pack abs and gain a million dollars! Even if I have those things, I'm still a nobody who is trying to be a practicing Christian.