Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Relying On God's Good Timing

A lot of things I'm doing is practically just me wasting time when I could be doing something better. Where I'm at right now is the starting point of ending my useless obsessions and beginning new habits.

I've really lost a lot of interest with doing some things. I'm just not the same anymore. I'm trying to figure out my heart's desires fully and also factoring in if God would be accepting to that lifestyle.

I'm really thinking now that maybe settling down with the right person would be useful in helping me to keep in check the little things in life. I'm doing a lot of little things in place of the big goals that I can't seem to register from having groggy mornings.

I just need to will myself and make stronger decisions, which is going to take some more prayerful thinking.