Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back To Finding My Way

I have some serious competitive urges with Magic: the Gathering. I'm playing against different styles and it's annoying to lose against them! Oh well, it was still fun to participate with someone. I finally managed to give myself a flawless victory! I was like "Haha, in your face" and then exited the playing field.

I'm finding out that I am struggling with a few styles, but what's really the important thing is just timing and having the right setup which is based on luck! What I love about this game is how I'm constantly being pushed to the limit to improve my strategies and learn new ones from my opponents and then adapt to the ones that I personally favor.

I guess having scrimmages in sports games, like friendly competition against other peers will really help you know your place and what you could do to improve yourself. I mean it's nice or depressing to know our limitations to the game that we are playing, but it's pretty much making a valiant effort from practicing.