Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Simple Things To Do

It's nothing much for me. I'm going to turn it into a routine. I guess playing poker isn't really what I had in mind, so I'm going to let that go. Playing Magic the Gathering is really fun, don't get me wrong, but I need to not let it get to me so much now.

Okay, I'm just going to read the Bible, exercise, and trade. With the free time I have left, I'm just going to try to read around and get better at trading. That's pretty much all I really have going for me. The weekend is where I'm really going to try to socialize with people then. I might as well just go extend myself out and work on being a more social person and hopefully I can connect better with a few people and find a nice person to bond with who I can be happy with. 

I just need to stop wasting my time in places that I don't need to now. With those cravings that I have, I'm realizing that it's leading me nowhere. I need to fix it.