Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Back To Where I Started

It looks like I'm still in the mood for getting a six pack. Nothing new there, and I still want to be a millionaire at the same time. I think my dream job is literally trading currency for profit. Right now, I'm pretty much rolling along with it. I'm basically picking the option of being a speculator, which is managing risk in a highly volatile market. I guess poker players who make a living off of it will somewhat fall into the same category also because of the long up and down swings a player can face in the game.

I think it's not uncommon for people to judge that investing in stocks is pretty much gambling. From reading some statistics, the major players of the currency market which include international banks are going to be the winners. My job is to try to locate a convenient trendy market and ride it so I can make a few thousand dollars off of their million dollar transactions.

It's exciting and I no longer have that craving for being greedy with my money. I've just got used to it and would like to help out starving orphans in the world, if I can earn a lucrative income off of this and probably travel the world while playing golf with someone I ended up marrying.