Monday, September 21, 2015

Nothing Much

I'm starting to be about relying on the Spirit of God from reading the Bible and praying and trying to spend at least a little time carrying out some agenda in obedience of God's Word. It's pretty dry at times, I won't lie even though I'm a believer and then I feel like falling asleep. I mean I could use it as a good tool for falling asleep while I'm in bed!

It's all good though. I'm starting to realize that when I'm mad at someone, I still want to be his or her friend just because of the constant feeling of irritation I'm getting. It just makes me want to push harder and go to the extreme for something.

I didn't know what the heck I was doing at the time, but the wrong person gave me a restraining order. She couldn't extend the restraining order at court, so I went back and scared her really silly. I even sent her harassing messages that was making fun of her and then it's like she completely shut down online with the places that I was able to attack her at with my full name boldly!

A friend says that I should be nice to her because all women need some loving and was laughing about it. It hasn't really affected my social life that much, even if people know that I had a restraining order. I don't really know what the big deal is about it now! I'm just mad and want to be her friend because of it.

Yeah, this time around if anybody wants to get a restraining order on me, I'm just going to make fun of the person on the paper I get to submit to court. I'm going to make it the best memorable experience I can in laughing at the person and discussing in person about a lot of the person's negatives in a truthful manner, even if it's inappropriate because I won't even care how the person feels. Never trying to see the person again on my own efforts won't be so hard anymore, like it was back then for me. I didn't fail from having a hard time, but I would like to try to make it easier on me because I have a load of other stuff to do anyway, so this might really help me and not for the other person and might even discourage them. By being discouraged from putting a restraining order on me, I could then try to be a friend to them because I'm just mad at them and want to be that way!