Friday, September 11, 2015

Controlling Urges

This one guy I know is pretty funny in that he admits to having urges to doing something that's considerably odd, but makes his brother feel bad for him. If someone says he or she feels bad for me, I'll take it and use it to my advantage!

Pretty much my urges are just playing Magic: the Gathering and watching TV when I get home and snacking on an ice cream bar. That's pretty much it and it takes up a few hours at least for me to get out of that mentality.

I have so much ambition and stuff that I want to accomplish. It's all filled up in my head, and I feel like I'm not living up to my fullest potential or even making any strides for it. I want to get on the go with it and constantly have this reminder and push that I'm going the right direction in life which is eventually going to make me happy.

Well there's something I can do about it and it's just being consistent and allowing myself to suffer emotionally with the boredom and lack of patience I have. Maybe, some of those things might not really be worth the reason and wait after all. It could really be just for vanity after all, but it would be so cool at the same time. I feel like that while I'm playing Magic a lot.