Monday, September 21, 2015

Simple Plans

There's no reason for me to reveal my plans with people who I suspect are trying to do something bad with me. If they have that negative impression from whatever delusional train they got on, then I might as well not feed them any more thoughts and just start doing stuff without telling them my purpose because I don't have to.

Okay that being said, it's pretty simple for me. Becoming a millionaire with six pack abs! I don't care what the accusations are with me being a bad Christian. I am still going to read the Bible whenever I can!

I guess my dream job is really doing convenient trading with currency and being successful at it eventually. Even though I'm not that great yet, it's still a moving experience for me each time I try to gain some knowledge for it. I might go back to playing Magic: the Gathering, but right now, I want let that subside for a little bit. I need to try to loosen up my distractions from being angry at some long term incidents where I end up becoming motivated and stay like that without finishing anything I had ever planned.