Thursday, September 17, 2015

Craziness

Almost 5-6 years have gone by since I've been stressed out by a church kicking me out! They aren't the best of the bunch in this world, when there's already so many to choose from. The Bible states that God's people will follow the Lord from reading Scriptures. How is it possible when there's so many differing views?

Well, if you go back to the basics, most of it is laid out in a straight-forward way. Then it goes off into different viewpoints based on how you look at it, but still the most basic things make up the foundation for being a true believer.

Honestly, enough with the digression, I'm really ticked off about it to this day and feel numb about the people's concerns there. I think I can go back and cause a funny mess for them because I'm in the mood for just ridiculing them. I think I'm what you call a functional, angry person. I'll still be your friend and hang out with you, even though I'm mad at you.

I'm practically blurting out the names of two women around my age named Betty and Annie. I personally nicknamed Annie as "N-O" in my thoughts and wrote a sarcastic love song that everybody thinks is lovely about Betty on the piano. I even have that music recorded on my phone. It's okay I guess, but I could improve some more on my singing.

More and more, I'm feeling and making the effort to part with them in my head and keep the fun song I got out of it!