Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dream Job

I finally have in mind what my dream job is. I never grew up with this assertion to make money off of being a programmer. It was really more like a hobby and I still feel that way to this day. I mean I enjoy the challenges it brings and even though sometimes, I'm not feeling it and it's just a bunch of emptiness and irritation from not getting anything done right, I'm still in the mood for finishing the job.

Computers are pretty much like a lifestyle for me, and it's something that I don't really feel right about competing for. I mean I have a degree in it and have successfully got a 100% and 99.9% grade in my graduate courses, but I could still do better for myself.

I'm pretty much changing my mind back and forth, but what my real dream job is just having one that really isn't the typical 8-10 hour job. I thought I could do it with poker but because of those nasty swings and constant beatings by lucky and irritating opponents, I'm just not cut out for it. There's one guy who puts up with it in the world and he's the best there is at it in the tournament field, Phil Hellmuth. He has 14 World Series bracelets. Wow, that is so unprecedented in poker history!