Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Like a Job

Well, so much for feeling like it with doing some things I know that are good for me. I think I'm just going to think of it as like I'm going to work, each day I wake up. I have some free time and end up blowing it by doing mindless things like playing Magic: the Gathering but okay, I think it looks like I might be ready to put a lid on it and focus on the things I really need to do.

I don't know why I'm not doing the things as I'm supposed to be doing. I guess I just don't like feeling stressed out, so I'm naturally becoming evasive with it. If I treat it like it's a job, then maybe I have something going on here. I guess just for today only, my mind felt way too excited and it was like I had to just lay there to calm down.

Okay, it's back to limiting on playing Magic: the Gathering now and finding closure with it. I have a deck that can beat anybody in the world and somehow, I always need to prove it to myself by playing the game. I guess I can be happy with that and focus on some priorities because I'm lacking a little balance. It's like I should go pro with playing Magic: the Gathering but I'm like so reluctant to do it. I'm not numb to the feelings of losing and not making it in the money! That's why I have that currency trading business going. I'm done for now then.