Thursday, October 1, 2015

Simple Layout

Playing Magic: the Gathering is so much fun. I like trying people with different decks. I always want to win obviously and sometimes I don't get to beat them. It really sucks, but oh well. I guess it's something of the nature where I really need to just move on.

I think I can sit well with games that involve luck and skill if I don't really have to sit there all the time and be engaged in it like playing with stocks! It sounds good to me then. I'm just talking all scattered and random right now.

Today, I went to the gym and did some hard running for about twenty minutes on the treadmill with some incline to it. Yeah, it was fun and very exhausting. After taking a cold shower, oh man, that felt so good! I'm going to try to run everyday at the 24 hour gym. It's pretty cool and something to do while I get to be all mindless and listen to random music on my headset and watch a TV screen with my favorite team losing on there! Oh man, what a bummer.

I'm also going to go for maxing out a set of push ups and sit-ups too. I think I can do that everyday and takes only about five minutes for me, which isn't too bad. I'm doing about 42 push-ups right now and 52 sit-ups. I'm down from having done about 10 more reps. I guess I'll slowly creep my way into successful reps at about the 80 level before I get bored of it and do something else. I think that's how I'll introduce myself into fitness. Just the basic push-ups and unassisted sit-ups, which aren't that easy. You have to stay in place and I keep bumping my head into the wall!

Oh yeah, I'm also going to go back to doing those growth stretches from yoga. I grew about 1/2 inch permanently from doing it. I went from 5' 2.5" to 5' 3 1/4" after doing those stretches. Man, I'm still short for a man. If I was 6' 1", then I wouldn't care about being rejected by a woman. I would just smile and move on. From being short, it's a little hard for me to smile when a girl does that to me. I keep on developing a height complex more and more, and at the same time; I'm just not caring about it.

I'm also taking a no response as a rejection to me, but if I had all the confidence in the world, it wouldn't matter to me. That's what I'm lacking from being too short. If tall men are being rejected by gorgeous women as well and seeing it on reality shows, then maybe, it's not too much of a difference anyways. I'll just go with the natural do what's good and get a hug from the pretty lady after!