Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Interesting Way To Hang Out

Okay, I think I'm normal here but I'm interested in hanging out with completely new people, especially if they are attractive women! I have a source that I look up and then when I get information that this pretty girl is showing up and it's well within my reason to go while fitting my schedule and interests, then why not?

I'll just go hang out and try to appreciate them in the beginning. I might just encourage them to bring out their best behavior so that I have a lot of fun hanging out with them. I've learned from my mom and experiences that women love being appreciated and hate it deep down if you don't like them. They are sensitive like that, even the ones who act the most masculine!

Yeah, so it makes sense that this one girl goes even more crazier and hates me more when I respond to her with sarcastic remarks while making fun of her. No wonder, she kept on texting me back with statements like "Psycho!" and "Get off my lawn!" Also, their frustration just comes from you acting retarded to them. For once, the guy has an unspoken rule and duty of taking care of his lady while being the knight in shining armor! I got it from a song by Kenny Rogers.

Don't reveal to those types of cranky women personally who you are giving a hard time on accident or purposefully that they are like your guinea pigs. They will hate you even more for life! It's like having proper manners by making appreciative comments that you truly mean to a woman. They sort of melt secretly when they are mad at you. Slowly, the negativity goes away from them and they become like more functional adults with you. It just takes time in other words. I'm just noticing there's something that triggers their craziness, but bringing them to the point where they won't genuinely overreact with you is tough. I've done it where I've made them stay quiet the whole time and get them to make an effort to be stoic. I haven't had a chance to know what I was doing yet when they did act genuinely like a better person to me. I guess the day I do is the day I actually find a very pretty girlfriend haha.

I'm revealing all of this information for free because I'm impressed that I know this much while being a very short man! It's just funny to me to write about this topic and to get better at some problem that's been trying to bust my chops all this time. Just because a man is short doesn't really mean that he is excluded from drama that girls put on people sometimes! I thought I had a pass at life from being my own height, and it hasn't worked out to my favor anymore. From not understanding things and developing frustration out of trying to put in the least effort, I got my butt kicked so many times. The world isn't that forgiving.

I guess looking and appreciating a woman's physical beauty in a way can uphold the woman's self-esteem. I don't really know what my mom was explaining about when I asked her why women put on make-up. She was telling me in literally a different language. Well, with the guys being the average, frustrated chump so they end up doing stuff to compensate for their boredom, I can see how some just get lost in their own world and never really find a way out of their own deception. The up and down feelings just won't go away, unless you fearlessly take them on and not have problems with yourself while being at the lowest point in your life. There's just no better way, either than facing yourself and spending time meditating on something that brings fulfillment. The search is over for me, but I can only say it and not transfer everything that makes of me to someone. That's how it is for mostly everyone. I found it through attempting to develop a relationship with Christ while studying the pages of the Bible. I don't do it enough though because I do other things. Hopefully, the witness that I'm trying to give will be enough for me to engage enough of it for my hungry spirit.