Saturday, October 3, 2015

Leaning On Jesus

Everyday I wake up with this feeling of addiction and longing for something that would be classified as inappropriate. I guess in those instances I need to turn to Jesus through reading the Bible and praying to him. When I have those moments where something in the past is still unresolved and wants to momentarily haunt me because I let it get to me, I should just trust the Holy Spirit will guide me out of those hard times.

I'm going to start doing it and take it a day at a time. One by one and doing the right thing to the best of my ability. I need to get my priorities straight again and live a strong routine. I think the biggest imbalance of my life right now is literally playing Magic: the Gathering so much for me and watching T.V. and just not focusing on the boring and hard stuff enough that I should be doing to get my responsibilities straight. I should be doing all of those things, instead of just giving my time up to distract myself while having so much fun! I'm going to try to turn it around now and go with that flow now. The feelings are starting to get a little better and if I don't do it now, I'm going to burying myself into a deeper hole now. I need to clean up my act and do better this time around.