Thursday, October 1, 2015

Reading the Bible is Awesome

Well what sucks is that Angels are probably going to be out of playoffs this year. Right at the end, they ended up choking and losing to a better team. Oh well, it sucks! At least the Dodgers get a chance in the playoffs, but I don't think they'll be winning the World Series. They are a great team though for sure.

Oh yeah, that's what was on my mind and now I don't feel so bad about moving on now. There's always next year, but it's like a bitter feeling having to wait for the next season. I wish Angels would have won more games and had a chance to battle it out in the post-season but I guess it's just going to come down to some fans ranting about firing the current personnel. Go figure, they are acting rowdy like some Yankee fans.

Okay, the Bible is just giving me this type of relaxation that feels really spiritual. Reading it everyday, just feels so healthy for me. I'm just browsing through it and trying to speed read in about maybe 15 minutes to go through like 10 chapters of the Bible, but still trying to read it verse by verse just feels really relaxing and just like an eye opener. It's like I can relate to some of those verses and passages. I'm not going to use the Bible to make some obvious jabs at people because it seems inappropriate. I should be responding to them in love and being honest about my needs with them.

I'm so glad my annoying, but good female friend told me that what I was doing is inappropriate. I feel like I'm the king at discussing about manners with people! In fact, I should be practicing what I preach.