Sunday, October 11, 2015

Style of Talking While Agitated

Talking with people while being straight-up is very healthy. The consequences that occur even though it can be scary and wanting to not think about it is actually normal. It's just that I don't think everybody in the world wants to pay attention to those details that make you feel even more weaker. Putting up a fight in the mental category is a lot more normal than I thought, but it also would take awhile for people to get there. It doesn't really matter, even if you don't understand the person being that way with you. 

Currently, I see it as a fun puzzle. I sort of want to fix and resolve it, but when dealing with girls, you need to be more sensitive and do a sort of build-up approach with them. Even if they are complaining with you in person what you did and they don't want to care anything about having a relationship with you, there's a way to heal the fall-out. I know because I have done it somewhat with my sister who wanted to just be angry with me being a jerk to her for a long time. She wanted to ignore the facts and just act inappropriate with me because she was just being a baby like that at the time. 

Yeah, it's a build up and takes time. I told a female friend who was really holding back her frustrations and fury with me that I take awhile to solve these types of problems. She said that it's okay. I think what she meant by that is that it's ideal naturally to let things take time. It gives the other person an opportunity to spend a little time on their own. You can't really be with the person when you identified she has a problem with you. In those few months of not really socializing with her, I'm taking the time to figure out the solution. It just fittingly works out, if done properly and with this touch of sensitivity.

The very angry and old female friend gave me a few outs which I recognized. After socializing and bonding with her a little in less than like fifteen minutes, she was like telling me good job. I was sort of natural at communicating with her and making it enjoyable for both of us because I was lucky to be interested in her field of study, which is dealing with people.  

The build-up with her came from like texting her very positive messages. After we agreed on a meetup date, I even sent her a message the day before and said that I am going to be happy to see her. She was very receptive and responded back. She really wanted to work with me on figuring on a problem she had with me. The moment I walked in, she wanted a hug but I was like "nah", I just gave her a handshake. I sort of hate her method of hugging. 

It was all like setting up a positive environment and being sensitive to her needs. I realized what I did was funny but I understood it gave off a wrong impression to her. She really liked how I asked close friends about my actions and was impressed by how I took a smooth direction afterwards. We bonded fairly well yesterday, and it wasn't all magical or anything. It took a little effort from both our ends.