Friday, October 9, 2015

How Everything is Progressing

It's going okay, I suppose. Looks like I am content with my Magic: the Gathering decks so I won't really be testing them anymore. I had fun in the process of making them even though it sucked having to lose a lot of games while doing so.

With the currency trading, I'm back to using a trend following system and so far it has pretty good results for me. It's usually like that for me, but now since I'm with a non-obtrusive broker (ECN) and it's all legal, I might actually have a shot of pulling in pretty consistent profit.

Putting Magic aside now, I'm ready to just give my focus to reading the Bible, working out, trading, and hanging with friends. A lot of things have pretty much been irrelevant for me and figuring it out without blowing up internally has been a benefit for me. I guess the self-control is originating from thinking about the intentions or agenda.

Overall, really the best way with doing something is to pretty much do it yourself! You can think about it, but doing it isn't really going to be that easy. Also learning from others in that basically testing out their method really works too, but you have to see it for yourself first.

Overall, I don't think I really need to go for a Master's now. If my dream is to pretty much make a living off of being a trader, then I might as well go straight for it now.