Saturday, October 24, 2015

Beginning Days of New Trading Style

Warning: Do not follow my trading recommendations.


I am trading on a demo account because it's my dream to make it big while being a currency trader. This is my attempt at becoming a millionaire. I'm basically sharing material because I figure why not try to teach something that I don't understand, so that I can become more knowledgable at it. 

Basically, my system is a pretty boring setup that mainly excites me. What I just found out is that when the bottom four indicators become in sync then I get to search the lower time frames down to the one hour looking for the same thing and for the the four vertical dots to light up in favor of the same direction. 

Then I get to put a stop loss using the trend line and then that's all the info I have for now. I've been winning and losing and not caring because it's a demo account! I'm just playing all sorts of risky business with it while attempting to learn how to be successful at it.

I'm assuming that no one really understands what I was talking about unless the reader is into this sort of stuff also! Anyhow, let me state that don't follow my recommendations. I don't know anything really. The way that I learned is by trying out other people's failing systems as well and while wanting to beam myself on the head from being frustrated, I came up with something that I find to be easy to work with. Everyone is different, and their journey is also going to vary. 

A few great professionals are out there, and it's like impossible to find them. The only way to get good at this is to come up with your solution that makes you money. You can share it if you would like, but not a lot of people are really going to trust that it works. There will be some daring people out there though with nothing to lose. I was one of those daring people who kept on losing because I paid for their education, which is a mistake. Don't pay for education, get it free!