Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Stuff To Try

All of a sudden I'm just trying to surround myself with new faces and among that crowd get to be around pretty and attractive women. Haha! That was pretty fun to write for me, and the attempt that I'm going at for it is true. 

I'm going to be such a rough and tough meanie to that old church group. I just so know it! I truly hope they don't gather at that same building anymore, when I do get there someday. I don't know when I'll be there because it could be never again! 

I'm back to developing a pretty healthy routine for myself. Of course, it's pretty different from what would originally attract people. Sometimes, a person who wears sheep's clothing (like a Ph. D. holder and a good guy image) could probably have the best intentions of trying to pocket your measly twenty dollars every so often! You basically just give him a nice tip just to hear him talk for two hours about his life's work