Monday, October 5, 2015

Follow Up

My last post is actually pretty good and just has that captivating style of my personal touch. It can be read over again while noticing some sweet spots of sympathy and humor. I'm a pretty whimsical person believe it or not and not that very gifted all-around as people think I am. I'm being honest. I have a limitation to everything and the only thing that can make me good at what I do is to calm down and work at it.

Like right now, from calming down and putting all of my emotions and intuition into a problem, I was able to get a pretty good grasp of the situation while feeling comfortable about it. For example, one of my little first-cousins had a crush on me when she was a baby. She would smile and try to give me a light kiss when she was like four or something!!! It was annoying, okay. I tried adding her as a Facebook friend and then guess what? Yeah, you know she didn't respond to it. It's not a no nor yes. I figure that she's just shy about adding me and want to go far as rejecting me romantically. Okay, I don't have a problem with that. How could I add her because I'm interested when I shouldn't be by human standards? I just need to press my values on her a little more and get her comfortable with me as a person by knowing where I stand.

Overall, I'm a very hard person to understand. By my nature, I just don't make it easy for people to figure out my intentions, unless we're like playing a game or something. Still, from playing a game, it's very logical that I'll be trying to make the best move and sometimes, I just won't do it because I'm just sucking at it. The thing about it though is that some individuals are sort of afraid of finding out when they are being selfish about something because if they were to tap into my heart, they would be influenced to do something that's out of their comfort zone.