Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Some Natural but Funny to Me Plans

Here's one idea that's stirring in my head that makes sense and can be personally funny, while others might think it's natural. I'm going to see if I can settle down with an attractive Christian woman! I don't care about race anymore and my parents saying that I have to be with a Korean woman. They can be offended all they want because it isn't being selfish if you are happy by making the other person happy by being with the person. It's the right type of feeling you should have in the first place!

The last example is where I have an idea that if someone gives me an account of how he or she is bothered and I don't like it, then I can make the person look very bad while making fun of him or her. However, if I need to address a person's sins because it seems highly inappropriate, I can ask the person if he's meaning good intentions while literally laughing about it. If the person agrees to doing something wrong, then it doesn't matter how bad he responds to my lecturing because he's going to still look bad.

Fortunately, I come across pretty nice still to others if I did something wrong to an aggravated person's mind. If the same person can't handle it and tries to get me in trouble, I can make that person look bad by making fun of her! While explaining with my hard-to-argue style, it would be a futile attempt to get me in trouble. I'm no idiot at getting myself in trouble because I don't want to be in jail no matter how mad I get, and secondly, I want to serve God's purpose in this world.

 I practically wasted my time trying to hang out with some slightly odd and challenged Christians. They didn't want me there, and I tried to force myself in. Lesson learned- the focus is on God putting His focus on me and that's how everyone else should think about themselves! I think I placed the love of the people more than God and fortunately, they kicked me out. I'm saying so because the right thing is to put more focus on God than the people. God needs to come first and that's what I was lacking there. Still I made a promise to God that if I become a millionaire with six-pack abs, I'm going to go visit them. I don't care if they call the cops on me again. I'll explain my position while making fun of them and happily leave.

Okay, it's time to put that aside and be committed to good works out of my love for Jesus! I'm going to try to rise early to read the Bible, work out, and then do some boring trading for making a living. I'm going to put aside playful activities for now and do them when I don't have better things to do idealistically speaking. I think I'll just do it sparingly like once a week in playing Magic: the Gathering. Looking at pretty women isn't that fun as trying to be with a pretty Christian lady anymore! I have this really cool programming group that I'm a part of, and I'm looking forward to learning more. Or maybe I can just taunt myself to not entertain myself by doing work and letting that be my motivation to finish my paid work and do a very good job at it. I have a close friend that I get to play Magic: the Gathering with and it's pretty awesome man! I'm going to limit it to once a week or if I have nothing planned the next morning. I'm just going to tell my buddy, I'm trying to be with a pretty lady. He'll understand I suppose and wish me luck even in his misery of not getting to play me. It's about serious commitment and I just need to get used to doing it pretty long term, while living the roller coaster life and setting my sights on pleasing Jesus. Basically, I don't want to start all over again after having gone for awhile. That's my spiritual and natural motivation to not slip up.