Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Don't Think Height Really Matters

I'm starting to think after my hour at the gym that being short doesn't really matter. I feel good after completing my workout, so just saying something to an attractive and taller woman doesn't really mean anything to me. All I'm feeling is that man, I'm struggling with not liking her being taller than me.

That's my inner core and conscious thought, but once I settle in and get to know her personality as a friend, I just don't care! Basically, whoever the person God allows me to marry, yeah, I said allow! With that person, if I feel good about her and she feels the same way about me than jackpot!

Just be yourself, keep meeting people, and be self-confident about tying the knot with someone. Finding a common ground of interest really helps a lot because it makes bonding a little easier for me.

It just comes down to asking a girl you like if you want to hang out with her and if she says yes, then yeah, it's all good. A guy I know was like all "Woah" when one girl he was attracted to agreed to hang out with her. Funny times and I still remember because I wasn't laughing back then when I witnessed that incident.

If she says no, you struck out or lost all your money while playing poker or something even worse of a feeling like that. It is what it is, but just try to understand her intentions and maybe, if it's still good you could find a work-around.