Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Living for God's Glory

1 Cor 10:31 and Col 3:17 both mention that whatever you do, you should be doing it for the glory of God. The New Testament practically talks a lot of Jesus, so Christians are supposed to do everything in his name. Even if nobody cares in our lives, the focus should be on pleasing the Lord. 

I guess that makes my life a lot more meaningful now. I'm going to give my all with having fun then because that's what I like to do and make it a healthy thing for the Lord's name. I'm pretty much trying to wise up now and getting my mind off of playing Magic: the Gathering. I'm pretty much back to trading. I guess I'm just going to have fun with it and try to learn something about it everyday. I'll just be doing some reading and experimenting on some new technique daily, along with maintaining my preferences.  

I should also be following up on some chores as well, so I'll be getting at that then. I'm really going to need to then just be wise. With all the jokes that I'm putting down, I'm dedicating them to God even if nobody laughs and get offended. I'm trying my best at least and will keep doing that. With all the socializing that I'm trying to do from being forever a newbie, I'm going to give over my full effort from intuition and everything I got to the Lord. Even if I get some individuals complaining to me and tempting me to get really angry and they don't want to appreciate what I'm trying to get done with them, I'm going to still give it all the Lord.

This practically all means that I should be reading the Bible on a daily basis and praying to the Father through the Lord Jesus. Basically, my daily life during the week is going to be about reading the Bible, working out, doing something related to trading, and looking for an opportunity to make human contact with someone! I don't really care about attractiveness in people now or their age, I'll just call it practice while I'm heavily suffering emotionally underneath. I'll just try to build perseverance and patience with everybody and do it all for the Lord's name.