Friday, October 16, 2015

Message I Sent To Girl

The girl isn't very shy about her age. I think she's 35 now. Wow, age creeps out pretty fast especially for those older than you, but shhhh, don't mention that to her. She probably is going to love the big 4-0 like Jennifer Garner did. Why did she divorce the hunky Ben Affleck anyway?

Okay the girl I wrote to is a lady and a woman and a female and lot of things that make up the same description of being just a girl! I was just playing with words right there. She's now a counselor and she doesn't volunteer any responses back to me. I guess it's because I don't really need it. Yay!

This message that I wrote is pretty much like a turning point, it's harsh for only one person. The person who put a restraining order on me better be gulping.

hey it's seriously a good plan for me to wait until i have a sixpack and become a millionaire before I come visit again. I'm glad I made that promise to God. Thanks for the times you greeted me. I won't forgot those moments. I'm not going to put you down unless you do something inappropriate. With you not responding to me, it doesn't really deter me. You have to make mention of it with me, if you want this to stop. I'm sure you can handle it because all these years, you never blocked me for talking about anything. If I'm lucky, I will come across paths with you again and make some of my own effort come to fruition. Well in heaven, nothing matters in this life but for now, it's all fun and games for me with what I'm doing here now. I picked up a very strong tool to prevent myself from writing very ugly messages with people. Lee isn't exempt from those. I'm not apologizing and I will have fun describing it in court while laughing at her fuming with so much anger. I don't care if she wants another three years or 12 years to life, she can have it, but I'm making fun of her because I don't care about her feelings now.

That's me in the sexy outfit! :) :) :)