Saturday, October 24, 2015

New Living Template Part 1

I have been just sitting here all day just by myself not really doing anything in my bedroom. I've been just thinking to myself, playing some Magic: the Gathering, thinking some more, and playing MTG again. It's not the dream life I had imagined!

I have heard that studies have shown that the human brain can juggle at most seven things at once. In a few minutes, I created my own seven categories that I've been looking at doing in order of precedence that I would prefer.

Right now playing on stuff to just keep myself entertained is right at the top of the list. I'm going to notch it down a little bit and put it right at the bottom of my list.

The first one that I have chosen is the Holy Bible. It's pretty simple for me. I just need to read it. It only takes me about fifteen minutes a day to read about 10 chapters. I still don't know why I can't do it everyday. I'm really serious and not being sarcastic. I don't do it everyday even though I have this list staring at me stating that I need to put the Bible at the top of my list. I guess the main reason is because I have a lot of Christian literature that I'm juggling with at the same time, so I feel a little mentally bogged down. I might just go at it anyway. Doing something or a little everyday is better than not doing anything at all, so I'll just go with that idea and take it easy for now.

The next step for me is to exercise. I'm just doing some push up, sit-ups, and doing a run. The reason why I don't do this everyday is because it's on my mind to work out twice a day! I just get bogged down with mentally thinking again and then I go into play mode with MTG. I guess I'm thinking about trying some pointless yoga exercises to see if it will make me any taller still. It did make me grow half an inch more permanently and I'm not lying. It seriously did well beyond my final growth stages. I guess I'll just do the standard exercise for now. As I become more advanced later on, I'll switch it up and work on getting the six pack I so want! At night before I go to sleep I'll just do those stretches so that it will allow me to sleep better and just get knocked out from forcing myself to stay awake longer than my body wants to and also being uncomfortable being in those stressed positions from trying yoga!

If I was taller, then yeah!