Friday, October 16, 2015

Simple Plan

The last post I talked about working at adding friends on Facebook who supported or put a restraining order on me. I guess you can count the official title of having one from a guy and a girl separately as multiple restraining orders! I don't give a care. It's a total of 2, only two more than what the average people in this world will ever have in America! Even more unique is that I got one from each gender when I was a really crazy, psychotic go-getter. My dating orientation isn't really what I'm trying to imply here though.

I'm sure those church people are like "Give it up" to me and playing the cold shoulders card now. Yeah, I'm pretty good at making that happen. Yeah, I got kicked out of a church! Something to really laugh about even if you have no ties with me. It's great, I don't care! Hahaha! Seriously, I'm not making a sarcastic remark there. To make myself focus and not get too carried away with my social games with people, I'm just going to wait until I have some washboard abs. I'll let that to also mean going through my own hardships and triumphs.

Once I obtain it, I'm going to go around testing my subjects. I will be saying like "I want to add you as a friend. You denied me so many times, but since I have a sixpack now, I have this newfound confidence and positive energy." Some of them are not going to be that joyful about it. If they talk about it behind my back, I'm going to find it to be funny that they are doing that anyway. Honestly, who honestly goes around bugging people to add him on Facebook while sporting some rock-hard abs that no one really has. It's a novelty and really hard for outsiders to support the person who I am bothering. Maybe, they'll be like saying I'm a show-off until I make some positive remarks about their friend. It will be hard to stay mad at me forever. I did it when I was an irrational kid but I had glasses back then. I don't have those trusty spectacles for me now.

I seriously value getting my health with those special hard abs and confidence-builder above being friends with some people who said yes to a restraining order on me. When I have a sixpack, I might even wait to become a millionaire. Then yeah, with all the positivity I'm portraying, it will hard to feel bad for me and me looking down on people is going to be so much easier. However, if I say those disparaging comments while wanting to actually be their friends; it might just come across me just being mad at them for what they did in the past. A restraining order is never going away and it's going to be used to make them look bad for life because it's fun for me to toy with the enemy's weapons.