Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Cool Photos

I realize that my cell phone is packed with lots of interesting and funny photos. It's not really that alluring where I'll get a million likes, but it's decent enough to have a few here and there to appreciate my effort.


The Path to Exile card is an awesome card for the Modern format in Magic: the Gathering. All of my buddies are frustrated or enthralled by it. In fact, about 98% of my playing buddies have expressed interest or acquired this card. It can be a pretty effective card, but will run you about 5 dollars a card.


This is what my best friend tried to make, which was his own cheap version of Magic: the Gathering (MTG). It's so funny because when he ordered his own designed deck, he couldn't wait long enough and wanted to play against my famed decks. I declined his offer because I just didn't see it happening! I ended up creating a steady online MTG account for him, and that's where we played and I slaughtered him in!



This is pretty much my computer desk and where I get to just hang out at and do my work whenever I feel inspired.