Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Reached 31 K Views

Out of the nine years I've had this blog, I think I've been at my site about 15,000 times. The rest? I don't know for sure where those views are coming from. Could they be from my potential enemies who want to get me in trouble for writing something bad? I'm not really that much of an idiot to do something like that, but I'll make fun of the person, if I think he's reading it. He can just go fuming along even more and stay off of my blog, after I ask him about the post I made about him.

 This is something random. I just realized that North and South Korea combine to have the worst suicide rate in the world. For North Koreans, it's mainly dealing with stress and to avoid punishment from the totalitarian regime. On the other hand, for South Korea, it deals with social pressure and family problems. I disappointed my parents so many times, but they still have the best hopes for me. I guess that's how you avoid feeling bad about yourself because you willingly did it, after being mad at them!

According to List 25 at http://list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-suicide-rates-in-the-world/5/,
the two Korean nations combine for 67.4 suicides out of 100,000. It is well-above the highest in the world. At first, I thought people were being sympathetic with me when they asked me if I was feeling alright, especially when I keep my head down and move around like that. It seems like a depressing look for a short man! However, I now feel offended. I don't really carry around personal stress or family problems that make me want to go kill myself. I want to go solve those problems, even if it ends up with me making things worse and getting people angry and firing off restraining orders at me from left to right! Out of all the nations, Koreans are killing themselves off the most. I thought it was those Japanese who invaded Korea who had the worst suicide rate. The Japanese do have one of the worst, but their 18.5 out of 100,000 suicide is a major gap. I guess out of all the nations, in Dante's Inferno, we would be seeing a lot of Koreans in the Forest of Suicides at the seventh circle which depicts violence out of the ninth circle (aka treachery) being the worst!

At first, I was cool with people asking me if I was doing fine. The saying is that ignorance is bliss, but now after reading about why Koreans commit suicide, I'm feeling offended about people asking me if I'm doing alright. I'm just going to say "Yes, I'm doing fine. Thank you for checking in with me." I guess it's a good thing to know that someone out there cares about me, besides my mom. My mom believes that she did a bad job in raising me. I agree completely! I let T.V. shows raise me up into having a brain that doesn't pay attention to anything I don't want to. I can't even force myself to pay attention sometimes. I have to ask people to repeat some phrases because I was thinking about something else during that time.

After having a brain that struggled like a mentally challenged individual, I sort of got out of that funk and now it feels a little more effortless and more about battling my lazy tendencies to make myself into a better person and more happier. I feel very content with how things are going though. I just go after things while I'm blind-sided a lot. It usually takes me some time to get better at it. I've had my opportunities, but they were so weird! I have to admit that it wasn't really conventional for me, so I guess I let them coast on by.