Friday, October 16, 2015

Making Some Changes

I'm going to make this blog a little more personal by sharing a bit more cool things. I guess I'll just write every once in awhile and then add some of my photos. I've been working on some music too and there really is a way for me to share it. It's not really that good and looks like it's going to be a pretty hefty process for mastering it.

In the meantime, I feel very energetic about going to the gym everyday and being around attractive people even if I don't ever say anything to them. I guess then I'll be just going out to meet new people with common interests. With the relationships I currently have, it's quite decent and stable, I think I can make it better.

I'm going to be honest with myself. I don't think this blog is ever going to be that big. I'm just doing it for fun and what I share isn't really going to be hurting anyone. Well, I'll probably be saying that I'm going to be offending some people and then write about it without caring about their feelings so much anymore now.

The old church with the restraining order that expired isn't really much of a topic to me anymore now. I just don't fully care about it. Something new, my car seat isn't really working and my legs are fully extended for my short height. I'm driving it around while using the back seat cushion as a booster seat! It doesn't really bother me too much at the moment, so I guess I'm fine until the dealer can get it fixed for me again.