Thursday, October 15, 2015

It Really Works!

I have found that I am able to better control my inner rage that makes me go e-mail people irritating messages for scaring them unintentionally. It's really about understanding the person's intentions and desires. From trying to think about all of that while I'm feeling so angry and in a mood for busting some heads, I don't think I'm really worth the trouble for those people. I guess if I treat it as a game, then I now know how to play it for the win!

It's basically just thinking about what they want, like they just don't want to be bothered because they don't know how to handle it. It was really just that simple! Because they couldn't, they signed me up for a civil restraining order for about three years. I was so confused and in a world of controlled rage during that time. I really couldn't send them any more messages or go up to give them a nice hard punch on the back and tell them "Good job" sarcastically.

Looks like, I didn't have to go through any anger management class. The Lord's grace and goodness working in me while fellowshipping with other like-minded believers was good enough for me. Actually when those restraining orders ended after having heard actual threats that they were trying to extend it, I was on cloud nine! I don't mind talking about it again with the judge, all for their embarrassment and for my laughing pleasure now. I guess by telling them that I'm going to make fun of them and describing it in a great way while everybody is around with just not caring, it's just going to make them be not taken that seriously and in addition, just deter them from signing me up for another court injunction. The only hope I have for them while feeling bad is that they left the church for good by the time I go visit. It will be then just like a relaxing in-and-out trip.