Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dumb Restraining Orders

Out of two dumb restraining orders, I developed a best friend who likes to play Magic: the Gathering with me.

The first one came from a sensitive guy who was my friend and coworker who referred me to his job. I just can't feel bad about it anymore. He wrote in a long e-mail that I pushed his buttons so much and he made me sign in person a paper he wrote with his pencil while he was talking to me in an irritated voice that I would never talk to him again. I went along with it and thought that was that.

Another friend who struggles with being smart in relationships and gets lazy by playing video games tried to intervene for us. He told me I was the better man, and I guess I still am to him because he said he doesn't hang out with him. Whether he's lying about that or not, I got to take photos with him so that doesn't hurt while just hanging out and it got put on his Facebook. He had moments of raising his voice while being in frustration with me in our phone conversations. He then said that I was texting crazy stuff to him. He didn't want to read it because he just complained about how long it was. Anyway with this guy, my old co-worker got mad at him and said that they were no longer friends because of me. I saw this as my window of opportunity to go screw that co-worker. I rushed him at his house. The lucky guy locked his door and roommates were around so I couldn't like grab an ax or something. The next morning at work I said something to him. He was shaking so much all over his body like he was freezing or wanted to go to the bathroom. Anyway, that's what the restraining order said in that I just rushed him. His proof was a blog post that talked about how he felt I was into doing terrorist activities! I guess that's a minus then that an offended and sensitive friend would take something from my blog. It's really hard to incriminate me with everything I have on there now because I consciously give effort to not obviously break the law by making vivid threats. 

The second one isn't that bad as the first because I lost a guy friend who I'm grateful to for having hooked me up with a job. He even let me hit on a girl he was cheating with because he wanted to set his life straight. The girl had a nice body and really ballooned up chest, but her face was a little whack. Anyway, we hit it off according to him. I thought I was just doing him a favor. I kept pressing to go out with her and it worked. She relented to me. I didn't go any further after that. I thought it was going to be too much work, and she seemed still attracted to him. 

The second one came from a church girl who was trying to kick me out of her church. Long story short, I let it default by submitting to the court for three years. After it ended and not making any contact, I heard she went to go extend it and when I went back, the pastor gave me some court papers to try to prove it. Anyway, she failed to get it extended. I was on cloud nine after that. I went back and fluffed my way and just sat there. The cops came in and couldn't take me in while they had me handcuffed. A few people were laughing. No one really came out to check up on me. After two weeks, I dressed in my machine shop clothes, had shades on that made me look like a murderer, and sneaked in the church through the back entrance. The girl with the former restraining order has lousy singing ability. I was debating whether I should or not. I was feeling scared and pressured and even had my phone on record to get the whole sound experience. After hearing her talk like an angry woman who still had some hate in her, I was like I'm going in. I went up on stage, she screamed and was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The pastor came up and tried to block my entrance path to her, but I wasn't there for her. I ended up throwing a Jehovah Witness Bible at him but it missed. DANG! He had that scared look on his face and then he smiled with laughter. I yelled "Oh shoot!", after his wife got up and scrambled off stage and tripped on the carpet. I got up really fast and ran out the back. A puny guy came out to try to stop me, and he was laughing. I even ran faster and got to my car. 

I never heard from the cops about that incident, but I have the girl's scream on my cell phone. I played it and my buddy's twin brother who is a complete jerk started laughing his tail off with his obnoxious and childish laughter. He wanted to continuously hear it after that, and I'm like forget it all the time. The last thing I've heard about them is that they said it's okay for me to come back, meaning they aren't going to try to force me to leave now and that most of the people who got involved with the court order left the church. They want to force themselves in accepting me because they don't want me to commit a crime that I'll get away with and will massively screw them over while still being accepted by the false god that they worship.