Friday, November 20, 2015

Just In Time

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so scared.

For this post, I'm just raving about how I managed to finally figure out my personality flaws that makes a few people go nuts and run away from me! It leaves me feeling so sad. I end up texting them non-threatening messages that talk about nonsense and drive them crazy from being so annoyed at them. No one honestly should encourage me to get there because that's pretty much the borderline of losing my cool.

I'm constantly laughing while I'm sending those text messages because I know they are going to read it. What I put on there makes me laugh while thinking about how the person is going to react. I then forget about it and become cool with the person I was annoyed with. However, the person I did it too now becomes unstable and doesn't want me around him or her. Well, that sucks, I'm so cool about hanging out with the person, but he or she is like not interested anymore.

It's funny in an inappropriate way especially if the reader likes to hate people in general. Maybe I'm a super and very cool person to be the most prettiest girl's lover if the world takes away my phone and access to social media on the Internet. If anybody would take away my ability to write, then I become like the greatest guy in the world.

I can see how my texting can be a struggle when I'm incredibly annoyed. The reason why it's scary is because I'm functioning like a normal person still and can be planning really scary stuff while thinking it isn't so bad to do to the person, like setting manure on fire and pretending it was an accident. Maybe I could set up a scarecrow and put the person's name, while the person is sleeping on the front lawn, overnight. I'll spray can it to create visible letters that says "Bird watcher". Those are the funny and sometimes nasty things I can think about doing, but it's better that I don't act on those feelings. Likewise, it was hard for me to see this with my texting because I take pride of keeping my cool in check. If the person is offended, then it's like I pulled a dirty prank on him or her already. I should definitely call texting someone while I'm mad at them one of my nasty tools that I should never take out from the toolbox of explosives.